- Solaredge Technologies Inc SEDG 2.5% shares are up 14 percent after issuing strong guidance following a fourth quarter earnings beat. Earnings came in at 85 cents per share, beating estimates by 20 cents. Sales came in $9 million higher than estimates at $189 million. A 13F filing from George Soros also showed an increased stake in the company.
- Centurylink Inc CTL 2.15% shares are up 12 percent after releasing fourth quarter earnings. A 13F filing from Soros shows an increased stake in the company.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR) TEVA 4.37% shares are up 8 percent after a 13F revealed Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK-A) took a new 19 million share stake in the company.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. CSCO 2.09% shares are up 7 percent, hitting a new 52-week high following a second quarter earnings and sales beat. Adjusted earnings came in at 63 cents per share, beating estimates by 4 cents. Sales came in at $11.9 billion, beating estimates by $90 million. The company also announced it will add $25 billion to its buyback plan.
- Nightstar Therapeutics PLC NITE 15.04% shares are down 10 percent. No news was immediately available.
- NetApp Inc. NTAP 3.23% shares are down 9 percent despite reporting a third quarter earnings beat. Adjusted earnings came in at 99 cents per share, beating estimates by 8 cents. Sales came in $20 million ahead of estimates at $1.52 billion.
- Q2 Holdings Inc QTWO 1.27% shares are down 9 percent despite reporting a fourth quarter earnings beat. Adjusted earnings came in at 5 cents, beating estimates by 4 cents. The company issued weak first quarter sales and earnings guidance, sending shares lower.
- Live Ventures Inc LIVE 0.96% shares are down 4 percent after reporting first quarter earnings of 95 cents. Sales came in at $40.3 million.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.